Zero Restriction, founded in 1991, started by making waterproof rainwear for golfers. Players on all three professional tours saw the advantages of ZR, and orders started pouring in. Today ZR continues to set new standards in golf apparel, using innovative technology and patented features to enhance freedom of motion without restriction, something that is crucial for all golfers and sports enthusiasts.
The Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM), an industry group of the best shops at golf resorts and country clubs, recently ranked Zero Restriction as the Top Outerwear Brand at Private Clubs. PGA magazine also consistently ranks Zero Restriction as a top seller every month in their publication.
From avid golfer to seasoned Tour Pro, Zero Restriction provides comfort in any weather through the thoughtful design of the world’s finest golf outerwear and performance apparel.
- Full freedom of movement and protection from the elements since 1991.
- Known for innovative Gore-Tex® rainwear with Gore’s “Guaranteed to keep you Dry” ® promise.
- Patented Motion-Tuned features for golf comfort and unhindered swing in rain and wind.
- Tour-proven performance in all conditions.
- Consistently top-rated outerwear brand at private, public and resort courses
(AGM Surveys and PGA Magazine)
- Supplier to international team competitions (Ryder Cup, Walker Cup, President’s Cup)
Comfort in all conditions